[ video ]
Microsoft Excel took a turn for the explicit this week when the Internet learned the once-innocuous office tool was being used in a dispiriting new bro-trend: using the software to track of the number of times their partners refuse sex. Yes, #sexspreadsheets are a thing, presumably because some men still believe that owning of a penis entitles them to unlimited sexy times.
"free speech" is my fav. thing nerds resort to to defend their opinions they’re literally saying "I am completely out of coherent defences for my opinion so I’m just going to state that it’s not legal for you to arrest me for it" am i supposed to respond with "its ok im not a cop" or what i dunno
my mother has a greater fear of having a fat child than of me getting heart disease. because fat “looks bad”
so whenever my dad isn’t home, i walk around the house half naked, flaunting my soft tummy and thick thighs.
Or maybe it’s because obesity can CAUSE heart diseases as well as many other things?
no, it is literally because it “makes her look bad” and makes me look “unnattractive” liiiikkeee
did i stutter?
Not to fucking mention that I am a middle weight boxer as well as a weight lifter, and although I have a list of other health concerns, my heart is not one of them anymore, thank God, due to my exercise regimen.
I am just fat.
Except if you were truly active and healthy, you wouldn’t be fat. That’s physics. And a lot of your other health concerns COULD be caused by obesity.
1) There is a difference between ‘fat’ and ‘obese’. I am fat, and I am healthy, as far as everything else.
2) My health concerns are with my lungs, the fact that I have high levels of CO2 in my brain, unstable blood pressure, low sodium, low blood sugar, and joint problems due to injuries that happened when I was performing my sports, whether medical or recreational.
3) Physics????? Are we joking now??? The only medical, scientific “reason” I am fat, other than that is simply the body type God gave me, would be my thyroid glands, which is genetic and has been acting sub-par since I was formed in the womb.
1) Yes, but having extra fat isn’t healthy unless it’s only a little extra fat.
2) Health problems are almost always made worse by obesity because you’re wrecking havoc on your body.
3) Fat is not a body type, and plenty of people with thyroid problems have overcome such and lost weight.